BECOME A HARMONiQ PARTNER
- Do you want to complement and improve your existing business?
- Do you want to secure a solid annuity revenue stream?
- Are looking for an exciting alternative mid-market product to offer new and existing clients?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, becoming a HARMONiQ partner may be the best next step for you and your business.
HARMONiQ is a world-class suite of software, seamlessly integrating accounting, sales and business management modules. It is simple, powerful and extremely flexible and is the first product in its category that can be truly personalised to match the way a client wants their business to operate and their people to work together.
But HARMONiQ is just the beginning. In order to derive true value from it, clients will need your support – in implementation, best practice recommendations and ongoing consulting.
As a partner, you’ll have many opportunities to enhance the HARMONiQ offering:
- Leverage your own IP to develop practice management frameworks and dashboards to suit specific client needs; and
- Develop industry specific ‘best practice’ implementation methodologies, reports, and workflows by using HARMONiQ’s intuitive reporting and process alignment tools.
Keep up with all the latest insights on what’s troubling your prospects and what you can do to help on the HARMONiQ Partner Blog.
One of our team will get in touch to find out more about your firm, and to help you understand how HARMONiQ can benefit your business.
Book in some time to see all the benefits HARMONiQ has in store for you and your clients.
With more than 30 years of experience, Micronet is a leads the way in business software solutions. Find out more here.
Hear from a HARMONiQ partner on the journey he took to find the best Business Management software for his clients, the results he’s seen and the additional value he’s been able to offer his clients.
The general ledger is the core, where all financial data is recorded and monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts are produced – supporting
multi-currency trade, if required.